60ml (¼ cup) olive oil
2 tablespoons verjuice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon caster sugar
100g baby spinach leaves
2 tablespoons chives, roughly chopped
1 lemon, coarsely zested
100g Persian feta, drained, crumbled
½ cup roughly chopped walnuts
½ teaspoon salt flakes
¼ teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- In a non-stick pan on medium heat, sprinkle walnuts with salt and chilli flakes and lightly toast, tossing regularly till nuts darken slightly. Allow to cool.
- For the dressing, place the oil, verjuice, mustard and sugar in a small screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Shake well to combine.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl. Sprinkle over the chives, lemon zest, raspberries, walnuts and feta.
- Drizzle over the dressing, serve immediately.
- Recipe & image courtesy of Horticulture Innovation Australia & Fresh Aussie Raspberries and Blackberries. See: http://freshberries.com.au for more information & recipe ideas.